Tuesday, 29 April 2014

This is Awkward...

Well hello. It's been over 6 months, possibly more, and blogger hasn't even updated its interface. Some things never change. I'm also ill, as always. Hypothyroidism. Sounds as fun as that is to spell, so below is my lying on soft-furnishings-while-shivering outfit. I'm still 'at' uni but I nearly interupted my year, but this academic one is nearly over. Ho-hum. 

 
 Otherwise, I have the same awkward garden photography and charity shop found clothing. I have missed blogging outfits though- at least every few days I put something on and think- I should blog this- but it just hasn't been possible at uni, what with no camera or decent place to take photos and with me being continuously ill. :/ I could write you elegies to comfortable pajamas by now.

I'm going to try and blog more this summer, though. I enjoy clothes and outfits still, and I don't know if anyone's still out-there reading this, but hey. I also love shouting into the ether. If you're still around though, thanks. More blogging coming up. Watch this space.

 Everything charity shop, except shoes- v old Nikes, and tights, TK Maxx.


2 comments:

  1. I'm still here! Welcome back!!
    love your tights, I've been thinking about mustard coloured tights forever, they seem so mod-y, you know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your posts! Hope things are working out better these days. :)

    ReplyDelete