Sunday, 10 March 2013

Oh my god do I try

So still camera-less, but I'm just about getting my inspiration back to being a human and a really big part of that is clothes. And I thought that was silly, I thought that was shallow, but as I get a little better each week and care about things just a little bit more, I enjoy clothes more, putting together outfits and feeling like I look how I really want to, not just which clothes were to hand as I dragged myself out in the morning. 


 The blue dress, Uniqlo. Belt, Oxfam.

 Off to a seminar... everything ebay or charity shop.

 Stuff is gifts.  
And so that's that, YET ANOTHER post comprised of mobile phone pictures, webcam pictures and blather. I miss having a camera... Hope you're all well!

-H 

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for Uniqlo!
    Also, your hair looks real nice.
    ALSO also, snazzy lights you've got there in your room.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think clothes ARE kind of silly and shallow but what they can do for your mood/how you feel is not silly or shallow at all. I'm glad you're feeling a little better and I really like that Uniqlo dress on you! Also I have to be honest, I kind of like webcam/mobile pictures because it reminds me ~old school blogging days before high-res pictures were the norm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thing 1: impressive non-camera posting. Love the low-fi, unpretentious way you *fashion blog*.
    Thing 2: Clothes are important. Even if it seems narcissistic and shallow to admit. These arbitrary strips of fabric help us present ourselves and construct a sense of self.
    Conclusion: Harrah for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been meaning to say this for ages, but I was too lazy. I'm so glad you're blogging again. Camera or no, this is one of my favourite blogs ever.

    R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, the different shades of blue are pretty. :) And I agree with the above comment - you have pretty spectacular non-camera posting skills.

    ReplyDelete